Policy on the processing of personal data
This policy of personal data processing is made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal law of 27.07.2006. No. 152-FZ "on personal data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data of LLC "Aerostar Contract" (hereinafter – the Operator).
- The operator sets its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities to respect the rights and freedoms of man and citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter – the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website http://www.aerostarcontract.ru.
2. Basic concepts used in Politics
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data-temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except if the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphics and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address http://www.aerostarcontract.ru;
- Information system of personal data — a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means;
- Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the identity of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – a state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purpose of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website http://www.aerostarcontract.ru;
- User – any visitor to the website http://www.aerostarcontract.ru;
- Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Distribution of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarization with personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any action in which personal data is destroyed irrevocably impossible to restore the contents of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) which are destroyed material carriers of personal data.
3. The operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Also on the website, the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including "cookies") through the services of Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
- The above-mentioned data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are United by the General concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing The user's personal data is to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator email@example.com marked "Disclaimer of notifications of new products and services and special offers".
- Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services are used to collect information about Users ' actions on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The operator processes The user's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website http://www.aerostarcontract.ru. by Filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- Personal data of the User will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator's e-mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating of personal data".
- The period of processing of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- The operator is obliged to ensure that the rights of personal data subjects are reliably protected by the foreign state to whose territory the transfer of personal data is to be carried out before the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign States that do not meet the above requirements may be carried out only if there is a written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or execution of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provision
- The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's personal data processing policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://www.aerostarcontract.ru/en/politic/.